Let share stories!
- "Tanya and I had our first ride on one of these amazing power-assisted bikes. I have to say, one ride and you'll be hooked. Great for recreational riding. Also, a great option for easing into a gentle exercise regime as the drive torque is adjustable without riding. They cost not much more than a standard road bike, and not as expensive as you may think." Blake, Qld.
- "I purchased a Roma trike from you about a year and a half ago. It's been great! I love it and use it every day. As a matter of interest, I had a mount put on the back for a baby seat (so I can take the seat on and off) and my 2 year old daughter has been riding with me - she loves it, and I never would have been able to ride and balance with her on the back of a bicycle." Kate, NSW.
"Being deprived of the trike
is a salutary experience. It is remarkable how much I
have come to depend upon the trike for bulky shopping
and ‘general transport' tasks - locally and out to
about a 15 km radius of home. We don’t have that many
hills around here, but the trike kills those we do,
and pretty much neutralises our strong sea breezes.
It’s a great machine for taking local excursions in
(picnic basket and Eski in the back). And that
‘independent’ front wheel gives terrific stability,
whether loaded or not.
I see a lot of "not that disabled" people on those golf-cart things around here, and I reckon the trike would be a superior alternative for many of them, as well as for our many ‘cycling shoppers’." Mark, NSW
5 Benefits of the CyclePower Electric Tricycle
- 1. Greater stability - 3 wheels helps with balancing
- 2. Enables you to be independent
- 3. Unique leaning system - easy to ride
- 4. Large basket for shopping
- 5. Complies with Australian Standard EN15194
CyclePower partners with ZipMoney
for 6 months or 12 months interest free repayments
Ride now...pay later
Pedal Assist Electric Bicycles
Motor input is activated while pedalling. It feels like cycling with 'tail wind'.
In pedal assist mode, also known as PAS, the bike senses the torque applied while pedalling and the motor kicks in as needed to help the rider making it easier to pedal uplhills or for long rides.
In Australia, a licence is not required and the legal (on road) power limit is 250 watts based on the European standard adopted by Australia, EN15194.
All our bikes comply with EN15194 and travel up to 50kms on a fully charged battery. Recharge is about 3-4 hours and the batteries are able to be removed from the bike, giving an option to recharge the battery on or off the bike.
The batteries are lithium iron, the latest in battery technology and have a longer lifespan with about 1,000 recharges.